I'm Moving To Medium


To those of you who have read my articles exclusively through Blogger.

It is coming up to almost 2 years since I began to write music reviews on Blogger, but I have also more recently been creating other articles on the publishing company Medium on behalf of the publishing company Lunazee, based in Amsterdam.

With this, I have been enjoying the opportunity to write on Medium, and have started to notice a great deal of self-improvement since I begun writing with Medium. As a result, I have decided to fully move to Medium, where I will be writing all of my reviews and other articles.

I knew that the last set of articles I would write on Blogger would be my seven mini reviews, but my lists for 2019 and the decade, will be on medium.

Appropriate links for my articles:



I would like to thank you all for reading through my articles, and for your support. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed it as much as I, and please feel free to continue to follow me as I transition to a new platform.

Thank you for reading.

Booth Boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Brown, uknowhatimsayin?, Album Review

TOOL, Fear Inoculum, Album Review

Lil Nas X, 7 EP, EP Review